Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life In Transit



Life in transit looks like this: one three-hour drive to Dallas, one nine-hour flight to Berlin, two buses to the Hauptbahnhof, two trains to Lรถbau, and one car-ride to Herrnhut---all done while hauling 150lbs of luggage. I am quite the Frau. And now, here I am, back in this little village that I love so much. I still have my moments of "Oh, geez....What am I doing?...What have I done?!!" but it doesn't take long for me get back to this place of peace about my decision and excitement for what's to come. The walk through the forrest (a.k.a. Narnia) along the river to the castle is enough to make anyone glad to be here. I'll take some pictures today so that you can get a feel for what I'm talking about. 

1 comment:

  1. oh man. Narnia. I do miss those wondeful woods. I can't wait to hear about all the amazing things you'll be doing. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete